"The tool was great and formed a good part of the pre-employment process for us."
Danielle Dwyer, HR Manager, Flavorite Marketing
Part / Non Qualified Accountant (Corporate) Test
The Part / Non Qualified Accountant Test is designed for those working in the UK as accountants, but who are not full members of a professional body such as ICAEW. This would include those with tertiary qualifications in accounting, provisional members of professional accountancy bodies or those with no formal qualifications but whose work experience and job categorizes them as accountants.
This test specializes in assessing accounting knowledge and skills for roles in industry or commerce such as Company Accountant, where the role requires knowledge across all areas of accounting.
This test covers four core accounting activities:
- Double Entry
- Accounting and Financial Reporting (but not Accounting Standards)
- Analysis and Advisory
- Budgeting and Forecasting
As a recruiting manager, you gain insight into candidate's skills and knowledge in each of these four activities, as well as a comparative overall score and performance against a norm group of other part or non qualified accountants. You can also identify a candidate's performance in the activities most relevant to your vacant role.
- Time to complete: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 40
- Question Levels: Basic = 13, Intermediate = 14, Advanced = 13
- Questions per topic: Double Entry = 8, Accounting and Reporting = 8, Analysis and Advisory = 12, Budgeting and Forecasting = 12
- Each test purchased allows you to test one candidate
When your candidate has completed the test you can use this Interpretation Video to help understand more about their test report.
- Part Qualified Corporate test + Personality profile £255
- Part Qualified Corporate test + Ability (Critical Reasoning) test £190
- Part Qualified Corporate test + Personality test + Critical Reasoning test £345
Use the 'Additional Testing Options' menu on the top right of this page to select the bundle you need. All tests are delivered immediately to your inbox.
Not sure which test is right for your candidate? Find out with our Which Test Table here
What our clients are saying
"The tests were extremely valuable in providing an independent gauge of the skill level of the candidates, which played a key part in making a decision on who was right for the role.”
"We have found that Accountests gives us the opportunity to understand our candidates accounting ability, which no other product has done until now. It also gives us the opportunity to base further questions for the candidate around what we can see their ability is and enable us to make an informed decision."
"The abilities being shown by the recruited candidate correlates with the outcome of their test, and they are progressing and delivering to expectations"