Logiks - Critical Reasoning Test
Critical Reasoning Ability Test Suite
Logiks is a Critical Reasoning Ability Test suite built by international psychometric testing publisher, PSI & made available to you via Accountests.
Critical Thinking ability is consistently ranked as an essential criterion for success in management and professional roles by employers and accounting professional bodies alike.
Aimed at people who have completed tertiary level education and for professional, management and graduate roles, the Logiks Critical Reasoning test includes:
- Critical Verbal to test how effective a candidate is in comprehending complex written text, separating true from false information, strong from weak arguments and drawing logical conclusions
- Critical Numerical Reasoning to test effectiveness in turning data into meaningful and accurate management information by spotting trends and outliers and making fast and accurate calculations
- Abstract Reasoning to test how quickly your candidate can grasp concepts outside of their previous experience, comprehend abstract patterns such as workflows and whether the time, effort and money invested in their training is likely to yield results
Watch a 3 Minute Video giving an introduction to Logiks
- Suitable for Accountants, Managers & Graduates
- Typically takes 40 minutes to complete
- Online test, with near instant reporting
- Reports readily interpreted by you
- Online video support when needed
When your candidate has completed the test you can use these Interpretation Videos to help understand more about their test report.
This test fits perfectly with our Accountants Personality Profile (APPQ). You can purchase them together as a bundle for £260. Use the 'Additional Testing Options' box above to chose this bundle.
Developed in association with PSI
What our clients are saying
"The tests were extremely valuable in providing an independent gauge of the skill level of the candidates, which played a key part in making a decision on who was right for the role.”
"We have found that Accountests gives us the opportunity to understand our candidates accounting ability, which no other product has done until now. It also gives us the opportunity to base further questions for the candidate around what we can see their ability is and enable us to make an informed decision."
"The abilities being shown by the recruited candidate correlates with the outcome of their test, and they are progressing and delivering to expectations"