APPQ - Personality Profile for Accountants
Why Use Personality Questionnaires When Recruiting?
Valid and reliable personality assessments quickly uncover the soft skills associated with success in accounting and bookkeeping roles.
Accountant Personality Profile Questionnaire (APPQ)
Developed by us in 2021, the APPQ is the first accountant-specific personality questionnaire in the world.
Focusing on the behaviours and traits associated with success in a changing world of accounting first identified by the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA) in their landmark 2016 study and founded on the Big-5 model of personality, APPQ provides a rapid and reliable assessment of whether your candidate is likely to add value to your organisation.
- Specific focus on Accounting Ethics, Relationships, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Handling Change & Stress Tolerance
- Suitable for Accountants, Bookkeepers, Managers and Admin/Support Staff
- Online assessment, with instant reporting
- Typically takes 20 minutes to complete
- Interview questions to address areas of concern
- Personal/professional development plans to get new staff effective quicker
- Reports readily interpreted by you, with online support when needed
Watch a 2 Minute Video giving an introduction to APPQ
When your candidate has completed the test you can use these Interpretation Videos to help understand more about their test report.
This test fits perfectly with our Logiks Critical Reasoning Test for Accountants. You can purchase them together as a bundle for £260. Use the 'Additional Testing Options' box above to chose this bundle.
What our clients are saying
"The tests were extremely valuable in providing an independent gauge of the skill level of the candidates, which played a key part in making a decision on who was right for the role.”
"We have found that Accountests gives us the opportunity to understand our candidates accounting ability, which no other product has done until now. It also gives us the opportunity to base further questions for the candidate around what we can see their ability is and enable us to make an informed decision."
"The abilities being shown by the recruited candidate correlates with the outcome of their test, and they are progressing and delivering to expectations"