"the abilities being shown by the recruited candidate correlates with the outcome of their test, and they are progressing and delivering to expectations"
Audit Senior / Audit Manager Test
The test covers areas:
- Accounting Understanding
- Financial Reporting Standards (appropriate for both IFRS and US GAAP)
- Analytical Review / Interpretation
- Auditing Standards
As the test is designed to assess skills relevant under IFRS or US GAAP, it will be relevant in most countries. However, the test is unlikely to be appropriate for internal auditors, unless their work revolves around financial reporting standards.
- Time to complete: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 40
- Question Levels: Basic = 13, Intermediate = 14, Advanced = 13
- Questions per topic: Financial Reporting = 15, Audit Review = 10, Accounting = 5, Audit Standards = 10
- Each test purchased allows you to test one candidate
When your candidate has completed the test you can use this Interpretation Video to help understand more about their test report.
- Audit Senior / Manager test + Personality profile £255
- Audit Senior / Manager test + Ability (Critical Reasoning) test £190
- Audit Senior / Manager test + Personality test + Critical Reasoning test £345
Use the 'Additional Testing Options' menu on the top right of this page to select the bundle you need. All tests are delivered immediately to your inbox.
Not sure which test is right for your candidate? Find out with our Which Test Table here
What our clients are saying
"The tests were extremely valuable in providing an independent gauge of the skill level of the candidates, which played a key part in making a decision on who was right for the role.”
"We have found that Accountests gives us the opportunity to understand our candidates accounting ability, which no other product has done until now. It also gives us the opportunity to base further questions for the candidate around what we can see their ability is and enable us to make an informed decision."
"The abilities being shown by the recruited candidate correlates with the outcome of their test, and they are progressing and delivering to expectations"